lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

Today

Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow

Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence
of what I can do today.

Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.

Today is the last opportunity
I have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow’s Sunrise.

Today I will be brave enough
not to let any opportunity pass me by,
my only alternative is to succeed.

Today I will invest
my most valuable resource: my time,
in the most transcendental work:
my life;

I will spend each minute
passionately to make
of today a different
and unique day in my life.

Today I will defy every obstacle
that appears on my way trusting
I will succeed.

Today I will resist
pessimism and will conquer
the world with a smile,
with the positive attitude
of expecting always the best.

Today I will make of every ordinary task
a sublime expression,

Today I will have my feet on the ground
understanding reality
and the stars’ gaze
to invent my future.

Today I will take the time to be happy
and will leave my footprints and my presence
in the hearts of others.

Today, I invite you to begin a new season
where we can dream
that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfill it,
with joy and dignity.
Author Unknown

No hay comentarios: